fugLyn - my venting page....
 

 
fu...+ug..+lyn anybody figure it out? It's the story of my life...
 
 


   
 
Wednesday, March 26, 2003
 
hmm hmmm hmm... as you can see... I've changed my layout..its got links.. I link Y Nat, Colin and Cheng Wan.. seeing as I don't know anyone elses.. that's all I have...well.. besides that.. its blue and its pweettttttyyyyy buttt its not dead and dark and gothic.. oh well... anyways.. wats new? I saw my car today.. it looked so sad... no bumper on it.. the radiator support hanging off..... awww my poor poor baby.. never mind getting you back on Friday definitely...hmm.. got a biomed test tom.. 6-9... on cell membrane potentials some crap like that.. dunno if i can pass or not.. aiyoooo so hard!!!!! man mom freaked on me this morning when she saw the car.. dunno why but suddenly.. and she was like making a big big big deal out of it.. grrr.... and now i doubt i'd be going out tomoro... need to recuperate after the test.. so as i was saying mom being a big big pain and nag... *sigh*...... oh and i gave Viv back her car... Thanks Viv welll....
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

   

Home  |  Archives