fugLyn - my venting page....
 

 
fu...+ug..+lyn anybody figure it out? It's the story of my life...
 
 


   
 
Monday, March 24, 2003
 
My mummy's going home soon... Either tomoro or the day after.. She's been giving me so much shit bout my carr.. Thanks goes to Viv who is another angel 0:) thanks for the car.. really really appreciate it! hmm.... went to an MSO dance party on Saturday.. Bloody cost me FUCKING 15 bucks! UNFUCKINBELIEVABLE!!! and it turned out... O K... the rnb lasted till 1.. which was cool with me.. but.. in total... all the music kinda sucked.. In Y Nat,Priss and B W's words.. it was very "lala" haha.. I was wearing my new new new heels.. hurt my feet like shit.. next time.. sticking to low shoes or boots.. hahaha...but i did make a new friend and i saw a totally cute guy!!! too bad i didn't get too meet him.. mm mebbe i'll get to see him in uni.. NOTTTT!! I'm guessing Viv must be kinda disappointed.. seeing as she was soo looking forward to her RnB.. the guys didnt come.. haha they went home and played warcraft.. Thanks to Jon and Derr for giving us a lift.. really really thanks! i don't know much else to say... Gotta run to uni..Oh Viv damn funny... I just said to her," you won't believe me if I say I have a boyfriend right..." she goes," Nah I wont"hahahha not the reaction I expected!!!!! haahaha.... well i gotta go..
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

   

Home  |  Archives