fugLyn - my venting page....
 

 
fu...+ug..+lyn anybody figure it out? It's the story of my life...
 
 


   
 
Sunday, March 02, 2003
 
ugh Uni starts today!!! I'm now at Viv's place chillin here waiting for uni to start. She started at 9 so i had to be picked up at 8.30 (cos i have no car) Yay Pung is in my physics and one of my mech classes!!! woo hoo! no more nigelating!!. Well an update on my neck abrasions... Its all scabby now! NO more raw skin.. Only problem is its really really itchy!! But I still can't turn my head too much..Last night we had bak kut teh! compliments of Vivien Tung Huey Yin! hehe of course yummy lah! and then we had cin cau.. The clown called me and Y Nat the "Cincau Cutter Sisters" or somethign like that...and we STILL didnt watch the DVDs we rented.. haha did play mahjong a lil but not much.I lost as usual... I suckkk hahaa... then Jon and the guys were trying to fix his air cond. Hang on.. MAJORITY of the guys not all :) guess who didnt? hehehe oh well. me gonna go hang up Viv's clothes now.. Laterr
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

   

Home  |  Archives