fugLyn - my venting page....
 

 
fu...+ug..+lyn anybody figure it out? It's the story of my life...
 
 


   
 
Friday, March 14, 2003
 
well well well its FRIDAY NITE! and what am I doing? Nothing.. Probably be going for dinner.. then chilling I guess... man.. just met up with my group for MECH1120... its soo boring.. and i so don't wanna do it.. There's already a guy who's assumed leadership.. and he's a country bumpkin man.. from Dundaree or something... and he thinks he's sooo smart.. ughh.. told us to "go and do research! Lets meet in uni cos I live here" PHHFFTTTT :p sucks sucks sucks.. then I went to library to borrow some books to listen to ALMIGHTY COUNTRY BUMPKIN.. and also to borrow the Medical Instrumentation book.. but it's all out.. and I got a test on Wednesday.. Does not look good.. anwyay.. gonna go rest a lil before dinner..
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

   

Home  |  Archives