fugLyn - my venting page....
 

 
fu...+ug..+lyn anybody figure it out? It's the story of my life...
 
 


   
 
Saturday, May 10, 2003
 
ahhh X-Men 2 it truly is a great movie... hahaha a tad on the violent side but nevertheless a good movie!! haha I had to go and watch it twice.. not cos it was THAT good.. but because the first time I watched it, I wasn't in the best state of mind... after all having just 3 hours of sleep then being in a place thats so uncomfortable doesnt really put me at ease..but! the second time I watched it! it was BLOODY BRILLIANT!! anyway besides that, Thanks Jon and Benny a.k.a. Evil Clown for cooking that fabulous dinner last night.. Nat and Prissy were supposed to come but they didn't so they missed out! YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE COME!! THE CRAB WAS GREAT!!!

yippeee I have so far earned......$156!!WOO HOO!! hahahah soo little.. damn it! haha oh well.. I am looking for jobs elsewhere... this should keep me occupied hehehe... so now I don't have too much time to go out and bum! or spend money.. hehehe. Anyway so tired todayyy.. Dk is supposed to be coming back today thats wat Will said.. and I'm not sure if he's coming down to the city..... blechh.... soo soo tired.....
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

   

Home  |  Archives