You don't know how you met me
You don't know why
I can't turn around and say goodbye
All I know is when I'm with you, you make me free
And swim through my veins like a fish in the sea
I'm singin
(chorus)
Follow me everthing is allright
I'll be the one to tuck you in at night
And if you
Want to leave I can guarantee
You won't find nobody else like me
I'm not worried bout the ring you wear
Cause as long as I know one knows than nobody can care
You're feelin guilty and I'm well aware
But you dont look ashamed and baby I don't care
I'm singin
(chorus)
can't give you money
can't give you the sky
Your better off if you don't ask why
I'm not the reason that you go astray
And i'll be alright if you don't ask me stay
(chorus)
You don't know how you met me
You don't know why
I can't turn around and say goodbye
All I know is when I'm with you, you make me free
And swim through my veins like a fish in the sea
I'm singin
(chorus x3)Uncle Kraker - Follow me (modified by someone i have no idea who but it sounds cooler :p)