haha I only have 6 minutes to blog!! I was gonna sleep but i figured, its almost 2 might as well just stay and blog..
I've decided to make Friday night..
MY NIGHT thing is because I went for an hour of Step A and then Pump.. which was just wat I needed.. sweat out all my frustration and stress, have a healthy dinner, sleep early or study that night and wake up feeling great :)
for some reason I've got a mental block.. had so much to say before.. but not anymore.. On another less interesting topic.. guys.. i'm kinda over them for awhile.. After a while u kinda realise alot of them just can't be trusted.. makes u feel like crap.. i mean why bother with this type of hassle when its exactly that? a hassle.. cause heartache and pain.. the worst are those that
"promise they won't hurt you" and the others which are just as bad are the ones who get
"too scared" which is the equivalent for
"I wanna sleep around cos u wont put out or I just wanna play around and can't commit but can u be my back up?" are guys really such inconsiderate pricks? are there any decent guys left in the world? Perhaps I should just change my whole idea of dating.. to just not dating till i graduate.. just like mom wants.. sounds good to me haha.. the whole sleepless nights thing, the whole emo thing going on.. just doesn't cut it for me. makes me feel weak which i absolutely hate.. thing is, we always want what we can't have.. What I want right now, is someone perfect.. which is basically impossible...
anyway... warman's coming up, the test run will be on this coming saturday 4th September which I'm not mistaken.. do come and watch my lego car crash and burn if you're in the area hahaha... have a big big bad bad feelign about our car.. will take pictures and post them.. cos my blog is so bare and oh so boring.. anwyay its past 2 am.. so i better sleep...
p.s. finally downloaded George Michael -
Amazing in playlist right now on repeat with Soundgarden's
Black Hole Sun wat a combination ey ? Hope its a beautiful day tomoro just like today!!!