fugLyn - my venting page....
 

 
fu...+ug..+lyn anybody figure it out? It's the story of my life...
 
 


   
 
Wednesday, September 01, 2004
 
yay I'm in a slightly better mood today... must be because of my drive up to Gosford That's right I drove myself up there :) and my aunty managed to help me get all my required tools for machine design :) yayy.. plus could also be the huge ego boost i got from this guy trying to get my number on the freeway.. I know i know its my baby that did it not me hahah but still hey.. a boost is a boost. but i think it's like just going up there is different.. driving on the pacific hwy, and i see the view, even though there are dark cloud patches here and there, i get a serene feeling, a comfortable feeling.. think i'll spend some time up there for my midsession break.. get away from all the hectic hustle and bustle of the city, the hypocrisy of people, the whole conflict everywhere :)
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

   

Home  |  Archives