fugLyn - my venting page....
 

 
fu...+ug..+lyn anybody figure it out? It's the story of my life...
 
 


   
 
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
 
Ok its 1.24am and i should be asleep but i'm blogging.. and this is just so YOU MR AIDAN YAU will have something to read. It's been ages since I last blogged.. and its just because i dont really have much to say neither does anyone actually care whether i've blogged or not. so i've actually turned my blog into a venting page where I go and have all the hissy fits I want that nobody can hear and I can say anything in the damn hell I want.

Anyway it has been a while so there is wayyy too too much to say.. i'll update for the rare few that come across my blog but I'll say whats on my mind right now.

Exams start next week and I haven't even had the time to start thinking about it. Last sem it was ALL tests continuously with a few punctuated assignments.. This sem it's ALL projects huge and huge and lots and lots. Anyway haven't been too happy with some of them. BUT the only thing on my mind right now is ROBOTICS... stupid stupid kap kap.. i fucking HATE him.. now hate is a damn strong word and that's right i actually hate him..

anyway, the prize giving is tomoro and i wonder if we'll get it. I don't want to put too much hope into it cos if i do and we don't win, i'll be very very depressed. and there's a high chance we wont win. because the major rivals, they've been prepared for weeks. ours is just lucky it worked on the day cos we didn't have proper testing. but goddammit we should get it just due to the fact that we did it a WHOLE WEEK earlier....

So on this note i go to bed in anticipation.......... hope i dont dream about the damn robot.........
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

   

Home  |  Archives