fugLyn - my venting page....
 

 
fu...+ug..+lyn anybody figure it out? It's the story of my life...
 
 


   
 
Thursday, June 08, 2006
 
this is all your fault aidan yau... now i'm hooked on venting on my blog i'll never have time for anything else...

robot... hai damn robot... I had a dream last night that we didn't win... I KNEW we weren't gonna win.. but when i heard Willgoss say the nominations and our group was up there i must admit i was a little bit excited. at the same time when they said Prashan's group number, i also knew deep down that they were going to win. but its frustrating its so so frustrating. I know that we did well because we made our robot guy redundant but at the same time I'm a bad loser I wanna be the best.. i'm NEVER ever the best.. why can't i ever be the best???
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

   

Home  |  Archives