fuckity fuck fuck...
I apologise for the language but I am in an awfully pissy well not so much pissy but annoyed mood. Firstly, today there was no bloody solids 2B lecture.. i mean if so, why didn't they post it on the notice board BEFORE this morning? some ppl leave the house early. So basically i spent all day in uni doing NOTHING and all ALONE. what a bloody waste of time..
Secondly, I finally caught Anne -
my supervisor - at the intro BIOM9410 lecture and she says calmly,"
We have a minor snag. The company which sponsors ur thesis topic has pulled out the project" I mean I had my heart set on this, I was all super prepared and everything and now, I have to go through and think what thesis topic to choose AGAIN. Perhaps I'm being melodramatic about this but I do feel pretty strongly about it. arghh... what if i fail my thesis? what if i never graduate? What if i can't find a job? oh well.. shitty shit shit for me...

Back to sydney... I miss my mom very very much and i miss just being with family I think i've been alone for too long.. I'm glad I have my little sister here with me.. it's nice.. I also miss momo hehe... he's so cute there was once i had just put on lip balm which smells fruity.. and he was trying to jump on the bed to come closer then he was like smelling really really close hehe so so so cute ..
On another note.. I've been watching wayy wayy wayy too many romantic comedies... its a bad thing. know why? because it puts silly notions in my head. why can't real life be like movies? and someone wise said "
Why can't real life be like movies?" i guess yes, movies arean escape from reality.. but can't ppl learn from movies and behave like it? oh well.. I guess I can't really complain cos not ALL movies are good :)
I heard the other day that a close fren of mine just had a breakup. I dunno the FULL story cos he's not quite ready to tell me yet and I think that they're still having "
discussions" but I was quite shocked to hear it. I mean we've had talk where they planned their life after uni, (cos one is working) who's moving where, what the other person wants, how to achieve what they want and even marriage! I mean I thoguht this couple was it. you know they would last etc etc.... this past year inclusive of '05, so many long term couples split up.. it shocked the hell outta me.. If these couples who talk of love and commitment and marriage and are supposed to be so in love with each other and they don't have a chance.... what chance do i have of living happily together ever after??