fugLyn - my venting page....
 

 
fu...+ug..+lyn anybody figure it out? It's the story of my life...
 
 


   
 
Sunday, December 17, 2006
 
I'm getting fat.. and fat... and fat.... for the past 2 weeks, all i've been doing is meeting up with friends before they leave. Most of the time I've been taking John out. cos he's like.. so.. weird haha.. been here for 4 years and hasn't really been out.. aww he's gone and I miss him!! For someone who has been doing the same course, I only recently started talking to him like this year? He's not very approachable.. well looks-wise. Guess appearances can be deceiving... Almost everyone's gone... Oh well.. 6 months to go!!.. I have been rarely swimming.. if i average it out.. it's like once every 1 and a half weeks.. I have also been going to the gym only once a week since I restarted the membership...

My mom's supposed to be coming on Tuesday morning (arriving) just in time for my sister's birthday on wednesday.. She's turning 18 and I have no idea what to get her. I suck at buying presents..She's been all weird lately.. like.. sometimes she gets cranky at me for no reason... and I can't help.. I don't know what's wrong... oh well.. she must be having fun with Jie Jie cos she has barely spent time with me... It's weird... She probably thinks I hate having her around.. its hard for her to understand because.. yes taking care of her is a responsibility, but I enjoy it.. it comes with being an older sister. its only certain things which i think she could do that would make MY life easier.. but oh well.. she thinks i hate having her here i think...

anyway.. i went to Waqu yesterday.. nice restaurant.. degustation menu for $45 a head. and 2 bottles of sake, 2 bottles of beer.. pretty nice.. but not filling enough for a full and hearty meal but was damn good. got earrings as a present too!! will post pictures soon enough..

Was a damn nice day today, went to Una's for lunch, then walked around Paddington... came home and had a nap.. before I know it, was 7pm already.. went for a swim.. and now i'm sitting here after a nice hot shower.. gonna go eat....
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

   

Home  |  Archives