fugLyn - my venting page....
 

 
fu...+ug..+lyn anybody figure it out? It's the story of my life...
 
 


   
 
Saturday, November 04, 2006
 
arghh.... My moods are all mixed up today.. for a number of reasons..

1) I slept at 4, was woken at 6 by this fucking weirdo wrong number

2) that caused me to oversleep for 10 minutes made me late and i couldn't go for my step class

3) that made me sleep more like a pig but was a restless sleep

4) i've been sitting here all day working on my BIOM9410 Major Assignment because i wasn't able to do it last week because i was doing my thesis and preparing for the BIOM9561 presentation which brings me to the next two points

5) i TOTALLY fucked up my presentation.. so. so. bad... Our group was running out of time, and they were like "just quickly wrap it up" so i was in such a hurry, i stuttered so much, i forgot everything i was gonna say... and the lecturer aka MY SUPERVISOR asked me a question and I couldn't answer it

6) My thesis has been crazy.. I had a meeting this week, got my draft lit review handed back with this comment: " This stuff is good, but we know you can do so much better"

7) Finishing exams onthe 27th, i have to come in on the 29th to start working on my thesis

8) body issues: I usually am happy with the way i look. i mean i'm not obsessed enough to go on a crash diet. its not MY fault i have big bones.. but sometimes it sucks... I posted some new pictures of me and my sister on friendster and a few of my frens have commented that I shouldn't put them up cos my sister is so attractive it takes the attention away.

Yes I'm happy that my sister is considered hot
No i'm not happy that guys I KNOW are tackling her
No i'm not jealous
Yes I find it gross that I know your past and all the shit they do and they wanna come onto my little sister??


but yes it does annoy me a little why is it that I had to be the big fat ugly one? :'(
Comments:
hey, dont be so hard on yourself with your assignments and thesis.. it will get done.. dont stress.. and i know how you feel with the hot little sister..
 
Post a Comment

 

 

   

Home  |  Archives