fugLyn - my venting page....
 

 
fu...+ug..+lyn anybody figure it out? It's the story of my life...
 
 


   
 
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
 
I wanna die wanna die......

my plan was:
Monday: clean house
Tuesday: do assignment get most of it done
Wednesday: PDF final assignment and submit, by night rest

however, its wednesday night and i have written mebbe 20 words? things are not going well for me.. I don't think i'm cut out for research....

how I wish i could have something impressive like "Dean's List" or " Dean's Award" on my CV. haiz.. my own fault for screwing up first year.. affects you for shit like this. good thing it doesn't affect me for my honours in Mech.. Oh well, hope the employers can see getting Term WAMS of 82 for 8 subjects is good enough...

i bought pants and a matching jacket and a skirt (workish) type today.. blew 140 bucks...
I also bought T3!
haiz.. better finish my assignment tomoro nite gotta get at least one night of BIOM9561 study done before starting experimentation!!
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

   

Home  |  Archives