fugLyn - my venting page....
 

 
fu...+ug..+lyn anybody figure it out? It's the story of my life...
 
 


   
 
Thursday, November 23, 2006
 
yes yes its always me who doesn't understand, me who wants to control, me who wants to spoil all the fun me who wants to nag, me who wants to be pissy all the time.

think I enjoy having to be the responsible one all the time? think i don't wish i could just do whatever the hell I wanted?

why should I bother sitting tehre while someone tries to fix it? its not even mine to begin with, and ur too busy on the phone then u'll tell whoever it is that i'm being bitchy and in a pissy mood. Why should I go and look for everything for the house while u run off and go see your friend?

when is it my turn to bum around and be taken care off?



Why is it always me who has to be the one to admit the wrong and do what's right? When is it my turn to be understood?
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

   

Home  |  Archives