yes.. go do what you want. I never stopped you. I didn't realise that "wanting to know what was going on" was equivalent to "controlling you"
let me know what's going on == running your life ??
its amazing how things can so completely be twisted just so things can be seen your way... its also sad to know that that's how you think of me... i try to do so many things for you, try to help you to be the best, help make things easier yet, when i take an interest in a part of your life which is important, you immediately close and say go away. I never said you could never go out with him, i never said he was bad. I just
ABSOLUTELY HATE it when you give me tiny little petty lies just so I won't know anything... it like i always says, insults my intelligence and makes me feel like a fool....